It Bears Repeating

Quote it. Note it. Share it. Repeat.

4.24.2006

As finals approach and brings with it the urge to outline, make flashcards, and stress about the one-shot-determines-it-all exam at the end of the tracks... I thought a brief quotation tribute to grades was in order.

Grade me... look at me... evaluate and rank me! Oh, I'm good, good, good, and oh so smart! GRADE ME!
--Lisa Simpson, The Simpsons episode 2F19, "The PTA Disbands"


So Mr. Hammond said it was fine for me to miss class 'cause I'm already getting an A. So just as you suspected, Mom, I am better than everybody!
--Eric Forman (Topher Grace) on That 70's Show, Episode 27 Season 4, "Love Wisconsin Style"


Should I try to be a straight-A student? If you are, then you think too much.
--Billy Joel, "It's Still Rock And Roll To Me "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home