It Bears Repeating

Quote it. Note it. Share it. Repeat.

4.20.2006

Dude! Doug totally just threw up on Nelly!
--Nathan Winger, 09/16/2004, in Business Associations class with Professor Huss.

[The Full Explanation
: Doug Shaw, seated a couple rows ahead of us, had sort of coughed and leaned toward Jeromy Cannon, whom we nicknamed "Nelly" in reference to the rap artist Nelly's song #1 (because, you know, Jeromy is so totally #1 in our law school class)... and as Doug coughed, Jeromy sort of hopped in his chair over away from Doug, and it really did look like Doug might have almost puked. I have never had to try to hard not to burst out laughing in class as I did after I saw that--and then Nathan excitedly leaned toward me and made the above exclamation, and I had to put my head down on the desk and regain my composure, I was laughing so hard.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home